Major League Baseball European Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Major League Baseball European Fans

Forum tributed to MLB Fans all aroud the world, especialy in Europe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

a good news to be confident

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

a good news to be confident Empty
PostSubject: a good news to be confident   a good news to be confident EmptyFri Feb 03, 2012 2:41 am

as we say in french "enfin une bonne nouvelle!"

after departure of andres, we only "discovered" some new rookies (exept pagan and melky)... I wasn't too confident for the 2nd base and the shortstop... Nobody knows if Buster will play as a catcher of as a 1st baseman. And what about huff? will he return to outfield (hopefully not!!)? Sanchez won't be ready for the beginning of the regular season so who's gonna play as a 2nd baseman...?

Now i got a part of the answer: Ryan Theriot!
8th Mlb season, SS and 2nd baseman, winner of the WS with the cardinals... GOOD TRADE GUYS! :-)

I got my tickets for Colorado-giants 4/12 and i'm waiting for my dad's visacard to buy a 2 days ticket against the Phillies the week after... Can't wait!!!

Back to top Go down
https://mlbeuropeanfans.actieforum.com

a good news to be confident
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Major League Baseball European Fans :: I love my team and i show it!! :: My favourite plays in National League-
Jump to: