Major League Baseball European Fans
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Major League Baseball European Fans

Forum tributed to MLB Fans all aroud the world, especialy in Europe

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

year of the yanks...? Red sox failled...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin
Admin

year of the yanks...? Red sox failled... Empty
PostSubject: year of the yanks...? Red sox failled...   year of the yanks...? Red sox failled... EmptySat Oct 01, 2011 1:32 am

I'm not used to watch AL games but i must comfess one thing... What a suspens!! till the last week you could'nt know who of the yankees, TB, Red sox, texas, angels (...) should win the direct ticket or the wild card ticket to the postseason. even if i'm not a Yankee lover (Lets go mets!) and even if i prefer Boston, i must tell you that yanks totaly deserved their qualification. Red Sox failled in the last battle and Rays fighted till the end, so congratulations! In the west, i would have prefered the angels but... I must say that when i saw the texas in boston (won 11-4) i told to myself that they where abble to be world champions... so they deserved their place in playoffs too.
Personaly, i'll support Detroit... Wait and see.

Thomas
Back to top Go down
https://mlbeuropeanfans.actieforum.com

year of the yanks...? Red sox failled...
Page 1 of 1